0)? ?emo he Ratings)??34 Grabs Today. 914 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt
? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (13 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 2530 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (34 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7482 Tota CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tick-Tock

Sunday, March 29, 2009

OMG!!! CAM NEELY!!!!


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG i was just going to a typical boring hockey game of my brothers and it end and it was then when everyone was like"CAM NEELY IS HERE!!!" If your wondering who Cam Neely is well i wasn't really sure i just know that he a really good hockey player who played for the Boston Bruins!!! So my brother and his team starts freaking out!! And so my mom runs to the office and buys 2 pucks for me and my brother. We sprint to the stands and i walk up and almost faint but manage to say "Can you sign this for me?" And here I am i don't know a hour or so later blogging about it. Sadly its in blue sharpie on a black puck so it doesn't show up well but I can see it in the light!!!!!!!! There is Cam Neely!!! (he's the one beating up the other guy)


3 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

hahaha, cool! But wats the countdown thing at the top of yur blog for??

Lil' Dommy said...

its not a coutdown its a time

Coco Juniper said...

oh. hehehe. right.