0)? ?emo he Ratings)??34 Grabs Today. 914 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt
? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (13 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 2530 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (34 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7482 Tota CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tick-Tock

Monday, March 30, 2009

final four


Today was pretty average i mean expect for



MICIGHAN STATE SPARTANS ARE IN THE FINAL FOUR



I have always been a huge fan of Michigan State Spartans mstly for hockey so I didn't know there basketball team was any good (though if its Michigan state they kinda have to be good hee hee) so when I saw the paper this morning I was like BOOOYAH And I don't really say that that much because (no offence) its kinda strange, but I knew this was a good and useful time to say it. I love Michigan State SO MUCH. My dream is to go there when i grow up. I hAVE THIS GREEN sweatshirt that ive had 4ever and I wear it everywhere and my parents ordered me a hat 4 valentines day



LOOK


I totally love the Spartans So when we studied ANcient Greece and Sparta I was kinda pissed when Athens won BOO BOO I said nothing Besides I mean SPARTANS THEY ROCK


0 comments: