0)? ?emo he Ratings)??34 Grabs Today. 914 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt
? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (13 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 2530 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (34 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7482 Tota CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tick-Tock

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The New Layout/ format

So I wuz wondering if you liked the new layout......i know kinda intense!!! But just to say "Neon" my pet neon green tiger was named after a specific someone....*cough* brandon flowers *cough*. Yea so if you have any suggestions feel free to comment!!!!



~Our hopes and expections black holes and revaltions!!!!
~Starlight -- Muse
(My song quote of the day)

3 comments:

Naomi said...

RUN, NEON TIGER!!

I love the new background by the way. I need to change mine, but I have so much crap on the sidebar I can't be bothered to redo.

Just to let you know, I obsess WAY MORE about Brandon on my blog than I do in real life...You have been warned.

Naomi said...

You like "Let's DanceTo Joy Division" by The Wombats too?!

Lil' Dommy said...

I love that song i got it as a free single on itunes and fell in love!!!! This was b4 major brandon flowers obasessing of course~!!!! By the way your backround is so AWESOME!!! and if your looking to change it (which you shouldn't) then go to blogskins.com and search "the killers" and you can find awesome backrounds................sadly my computer a retard and can't down load it......good luck!