0)? ?emo he Ratings)??34 Grabs Today. 914 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt
? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (13 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 2530 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (34 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7482 Tota CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tick-Tock

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy B-Day Dave!!!!


Hola! Today is my good friend Dave Keuning's Birthday!!! He is now 32 and we must sing happy birthday! But before we do that I must remember some good times of Dave such as, "Mark's at the f**kin airport", LOL i must say, and how much we all love his odd fro and guitar skills!! SO here we go!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
DAVE YOU ROCK!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
DAVE YOU ROCK!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAVE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUU
DAVE YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!
So if you have time i want you to sing a vocal happy birthday to Dave because i can't cause i lost my voice.......
Destiny is calling me, open up my eager eyes cause I'M MR. BRIGHTSIDE!!
If you don't know where that ones from (you better start running now)
~Rachel

0 comments: