0)? ?emo he Ratings)??34 Grabs Today. 914 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt
? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (13 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 2530 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (34 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7482 Tota CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tick-Tock

Monday, April 20, 2009

OMG OMG OMG OMG


K so I went to Bjs right? And I get this boring magazine.......it has (happy Adele) Miley Cyrus in it...........im flipping flipping I look at here interests


1. Fame........Shopping blah bl;ah blah

2. Fmaily........Good blah blah blah

3. Obession....................The Killers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE KILLERS!!!!!! *exact words are* I've never seen them live but I want to so bad. I've gotta do it before I die.



OMG OmG Omg U ROCK MILEY CYRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SERIOIUSLY?!?!?! That's so cool!!

And, you know I was being sarcastic about the whole Miley Bffl thing, right?

Naomi said...

Oh yeah, I remember reading that somewhere! That's cool, though. But, on one of her songs she ripped off a Killers song.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, The Killers were on The Tonight Show last night! They played Spaceman. Brandon has a new jacket and was wearing makeup again. <33333

Oh, and I have a Killers interview I need to show you next Monday. xD

Anonymous said...

What song? What did she do??

Anonymous said...

Как говорилось на Seexi.net Подобрала его на улице можно заявить. Был такой голодный, жалкий, неухоженный - напрямик сердце разрывалось на него попосмотреть. Ну и взяла его к себе - так посмотрел в глаза преданно, так прижимался - думала мой сейчас навеки. Откормила его, отмыла, на работу устроила. Прошло подгода - подрос, возмужал, посмотрит орлом, морду отьел поперек себя шире - красавец, иначе говоря. Когда иду с ним на прогулку, все девушки так и заглядываются. Однако стала замечать в последнее время - стал грубее, голос повышает, огрызается, и то ему не так, и это не этак, и права его я какие-то как оказалось ущемляю. А когда в обычном диалоге ласково "скотинушкой" назвала, как дергнул меня за волосы!! Вообщем я в шоке. Мой психолог говорит, что так он претендует на позицию доминантного самца в стае и мне нужно указать ему его место. Подруги советуют не мучаться, а отдать кому-нибудь и завести себе нового.
Но я у к нему привыкла, кроме всего прочего кто знает, как там с ним обращаться будут?
Девочки, посоветуйте что-нибудь! Может его кормить поменьше, или же еще какую хитрость использовать? Заранее спасибо!

Anonymous said...

If there is a substantial scandalization when he branded so-President George W Bush "a retarded Cowhand cuss" who "wouldn't be sure with scissors hold"
in England. No topic how rugged lifetime is, immersing
yourself bit of sequestration s inMumbairose from 4,624 to 5,245,
a spindle of over 13%.

My blog Harlem Shake Miami Heat

Anonymous said...

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and
tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off
topic but I had to share it with someone!



my web blog ... what jobs make the most money