0)? ?emo he Ratings)??34 Grabs Today. 914 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt
? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (13 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 2530 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (34 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7482 Tota CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tick-Tock

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Bunny!!!!

SO today is Easter and my grandmother comes over everytime...........she goes around yelling gee whiz! Why ain't that nice...gee whiz!!! Gee whiz why don't you go pick up some balls. I mean pput those balls away. There are so many BALLS!!!









I mean how many times does an elderly person say BAlls in one minute?? Do I hear 20. Oh 30 is there a 30? 30 over hear. Now 40? 40 going once going twice sold to the weird elderly grandmothether yelling Gee whiz at the telephone pole.........I mean if you think I'm crazy you should seruiously thinbk again!!!! She has to have everything in order, well not oreder just her order....which is usually crazy, like wicked crazy!!!! Like for Easter she only wears things my mom gives her and sometimes thats a seater sweats and shoes.....I mean usaull right? THINK AGAIN!!! She wears rubber duck hats and bright bright blue socks with neon orange crocs.....I mean seiously even I have better fashion senses!!!!









On a more positive note, Gues what I heard on the radio this morning????? SPACEMAN ~~~ THE KILLERS!!!! So I mean even my nuts grandmother couldn't ruin that....well.....









Still thats pretty cool!!!!!









I have also found this.....











































Ya I no what dumb head thought of that........................Please comment!!!!!!!





And scroll to the bottom of the page 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, cool post!!!