0)? ?emo he Ratings)??34 Grabs Today. 914 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt
? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (13 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 2530 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (34 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7482 Tota CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tick-Tock

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Welcome

For all that need to know I.....
Like the Cubs
Like green
Hate Math and Spanish
Like Science
Have a boyfriend
have friends named Rory, Naomi, Kyle k, Kyle S (my boyfriend), Gloria, David, Beep, Twin (Carylin), Rebecca, Matt, and many more...


If you are one of those people or one of Naomi's English friends please comment!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Woz up, Rachel! Have you been to my blog yet? This blog is awesome! I'm going to post something new on mine tomorrow!

M+M said...

Hi Rachel!!! I made a blog!!!