0)? ?emo he Ratings)??34 Grabs Today. 914 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt
? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (13 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 2530 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (34 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7482 Tota CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tick-Tock

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Michigan State


My favourite and dream collage is Michigan State. I have always wanted to play for the Girls Collage team there. There colors are green and white. Their mascot is a Spartan. No one in my family has ever gone there I just...well..It

started with a sweat shirt. I wanted a sweat shirt at a ice hockey sale. But I couldn't find any for the Sharks (my old favourite team) then I saw a green Michigan state sweat shirt. I said I really wanted it. My mom told me that Michigan state had beaten BC Boston Collage in the Finals last year. My coach was a BC fan and I hated my coach....so that is why I wear a Michigan state sweat shirt a lot. And that is why my coach is always pissed!! That is why and how i started to like Michigan State!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Cool story, explains the Michigan State sweatshirt.

M+M said...

I always wondered what the sweatshirt was for.