0)? ?emo he Ratings)??34 Grabs Today. 914 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt
? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (13 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 2530 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (34 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7482 Tota CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tick-Tock

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Dream Sport


This is really weird but I have always dreamed of playing baseball.... I want to right fielder. I can catch but have never batted. I wish I had started baseball in second grade I would of been good by now I would hope. Ever dreamed of playing a sport comment.

6 comments:

Naomi said...

Hey Rachel! Wow, I guess you're really enjoying this blogging stuff, I hope Matt and Rory make blogs too! I'm gonna post something on mine every day now.
I've always dreamed of playing proper Rugby instead of non-contact Rugby, but you have to be 12 to do so!

Lil' Dommy said...

You can play this summer!!

Naomi said...

yeah, that'd be cool.

by the way, how did you do that quiz thing at the side of your profile thing?

Naomi said...

Ph yeah, and how do you get the photo thing onto your profile?

M+M said...

I really wanna know too!

~Matt

Naomi said...

Yeah, we need to know!